Sunday, August 8, 2010

Today's word: enigma

e·nig·ma   [uh-nig-muh]
–noun, plural -mas, -ma·ta  [-muh-tuh]
1.
a puzzling or inexplicable occurrence or situation: His disappearance is an enigma that has given rise to much speculation.
2.
a person of puzzling or contradictory character: To me he has always been an enigma, one minute completely insensitive, the next moved to tears.
3.
a saying, question, picture, etc., containing a hidden meaning; riddle.


I've been incorrectly accused of being just about everybody in Gadsden over the past few days.....everyone from Dopey to Bigfoot. I've even been accused of being Riley the campaign dog and most obscurely on The Gadsden Times forums, some fella named Tim. I have one response to all of this: Bwahahahahahahahaha!

I am and have always been the great enigma, Fake Steve Means: The Mayor of Lafferty's Landing!

To all who are emailing threats to my inbox, I thank you for your support!

Cheers!

FSM