Monday, July 26, 2010

Trust me....



Some undesirables in our city have said a few things about me recently that I want to address:

- I am not best friends with Dopey. Didn't know he had gone to jail. Didn't know he was back out on the campaign trail. In fact I've never even met the man. Trust me on this. Look into my eyes and pay no attention to the posts below that contradict what I just said.

-I did not leave the current administration with a $76 million dollar debt load. In fact it was much less. It wasn't a penny over $75.9 million.

- The real estate business has been wonderful for me. In fact it's so good I really considered dropping out of the race this past weekend, but a man wearing a "Pig Me" t-shirt and leather chaps at the pig roast talked me out of it. Thanks David....

-My infamous pile of dirt just off of the interstate for Rigid Building Systems isn't a waste. I have TOP SECRET plans for that site. Just hide and watch.

- I mentioned the other day what a wonderful time I had at the Central-Carver Reunion a few weeks ago. Rumors that I wasn't allowed to speak at the reunion are inaccurate. Again, trust me on this. I'll be back for the next one, unless I lose.

In closing, I have great plans for parts of this city. Now return me to my rightful office.

Cheers,

FSM