Thursday, July 22, 2010

Answers to your questions....

Current
2005


1) Do you color your hair?

Answer: That is a blatant lie by the incumbent. No evidence exists to the contrary.

2) Tell us more about your plans to "invest" taxpayer money.

Answer: Glad you asked. I plan to invest taxpayer money in much the same way I invested your money on that gigantic dirt pile you can see off of I-59 between Steele and the Attalla-Rainbow City exit. That was a generous donation of $1.7 Million....yes you heard that right....$1.7 M-I-L-L-I-O-N for a dirt pile off of Airport Industrial Drive. Fred and I thank you. During the summer we crack open a case of PBR and jump on the four wheelers and have a grand ole time. If you vote me back in maybe we can put a gigantic dirt pile in your neighborhood too.

3) When was the last time you visited Alabama City?

Answer: What year did Emma Sansom win the state championship in football?

4) How did you get over losing the last election?

Answer: Two words: liquid courage.

5) What is your greatest accomplishment?

Answer: Keeping Dopey happy.