Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Boys are Back in Town

It's after 10 AM and I am already working up a sweat campaigning. My shorts are chaffing my scrawny legs. Might help if I wore sneakers instead of these silly dress shoes y'all see me in all the time.

Had an 8AM meeting with Dopey this morning to discuss finances. Things are looking gooooooooooooooooood on that front. Let's just say that Dopey is "THE MAN" with the plan. After the meeting, Dopey and I downed several shots of George Dickel and let Riley the campaign dog make a mess in the neighbor's yard. Let a city worker clean it up. Now let's get down to business.

I plan on running against the current mayor with the following tactic: Deception. I think the voters are too stupid to catch on. I mean after all they elected me for 28 years of steal....errr service.

I'll leave you with this thought: Greater things are yet to be done for my pocketbook.

FSM