Wednesday, July 28, 2010

About this open challenge....




As you may or may not be aware, I issued an open debate challenge to the current mayor...I need to add the following caveats to the debate rules:

- No questions about Jason Stinson.
- No questions about Mango's.
- No questions about Lafferty's Landing.
- No questions about Dopey.
- No questions about booze.
- No questions about my boating abilities.
- No questions about the mountain of debt the current mayor inherited.
- No questions about frivolous projects that the current mayor inherited.
- No questions about any of the other thousands of skeletons that could pop out of my closet at any moment.

In short, only ask me about the good stuff I did, which most of you won't remember anyway.

Listen, I realize my campaign is akin to the maiden voyage of the Titanic, and the only way I can get any traction is to get some publicity by the mayor acknowledging I'm something besides a gnat. So I implore you....please make me relevant Sherman!

Cheers,

FSM